Buy Bitcoin Gift CardGive bitcoins as a present to family and friends
5 payment methods for maximum flexibility
To make buying digital currencies as easy as possible for you, we offer multiple payment options:
- SEPA bank transfer. This is the standard method for bank transfers in Europe. SEPA transfers are only possible in Euros, but if your local currency is not Euro, banks will automatically transfer the amount, e.g., from CHF (swiss francs), GBP (British Pounds), or any other European currency.
- Credit card. Pay with your Visa or Mastercard which will allow you to quickly and securely pay for digital currencies from any country in Europe. Please be aware that we charge an additional 2.5% for credit card fees.
- SofortPay allows customers from Austria and Switzerland to pay fast and efficiently with their own online banking details, i.e. PIN (for online banking) and TAN (transaction number). Nearly all banks and TAN methods (SMS-TAN, Chip-TAN and iTAN) are supported.
- iDEAL is an e-commerce payment system used in the Netherlands. With iDEAL you can make online payments in a reliable, secure and easy way. Payments are done using your trusted mobile banking app or the online banking environment of your own bank.
- International bank transfer. If your bank is outside Europe, you can always initiate an international bank transfer (wire transfer) to us. As soon as we receive the full amount in the bank account, we will send your digital currency voucher to you.
To see which payment options are available in your location, just enter your country in the order form above, and you will see the payment methods available for you.