Buy bitcoin at bit4coinThe easiest way to buy bitcoins
5 reasons to buy bitcoins at bit4coin
- 1. No account or registration necessary 📪❌
- At bit4coin you don't need to sign-up — you can buy your bitcoins easily without registration. You don't have to commit to anything, and don't need to remember a password: Only provide name, address and phone number, and select the amount you want to buy bitcoin for. Buy bitcoins as easily as buying anything online, for example a pizza!
- 2. Stable value until you use your bitcoins 💎
- You select the Euro amount you want to buy bitcoins for. Once we receive the payment, we send you a bitcoin voucher as SMS to your mobile phone. The good thing: Your order is fully protected from bitcoin exchange rate fluctuations until you redeem your voucher. We will always apply the current market exchange rate once you redeem your voucher. If you want your bitcoins fast, you can redeem immediately — but if you want your bitcoins later, your value will be stable. A €100 voucher is worth €100 until you redeem.
- 3. Transparent bitcoin exchange rate 📈
- The current bitcoin exchange rate is 1 BTC = €3,269.70. bit4coin's exchange rate is based on the euro market average ask rate provided by bitcoinaverage.com. This ensures you always get the latest, fair, and reliable bitcoin rate based on market average, no matter when you redeem your bitcoin voucher.
- 4. Get into bitcoin at your own pace 💺🚀
- Does Bitcoin feel complicated at first? We understand you, the first steps are difficult. That's why we built the initial process as simple as possible. To buy bitcoins on bit4coin initially, you don't have to know anything about bitcoin: Just select the amount you want to buy bitcoin for, and complete the payment. Once you receive the bitcoin voucher, we help you on how to open your first wallet and store your bitcoins. And if you want to learn a bit more about bitcoin first, we have prepared this overview for you.
- 5. bit4coin is around since 2013 with more than 40,000 happy customers 💫
- When you buy your bitcoins, you want to make sure you use a trusted partner with experience in the market. bit4coin has started operations in 2013, launched by a team of professionals from banking, consulting, and IT. More than 40,000 customers are trusting bit4coin with their bitcoin purchases. Many of them have bought their first bitcoin ever here at bit4coin!
How does buying bitcoins work at bit4coin?
First, buy a bitcoin voucher:
- Select amount, enter your details and select payment method in the form above.
- Follow the steps to complete payment. For bank transfer methods (sepa and international), initate a transfer yourself at your bank, e.g., via online banking. We will provide you all necessary details (IBAN/account number, BIC/bank code/sort code and reference) once you complete the order. For the other methods, just follow the payment provider's instructions.
- As soon as we receive your payment, you will receive your voucher PIN via SMS to your phone, and you're all set!
Then, to obtain your bitcoins, go to redeem and enter your details, bitcoin wallet address, and voucher PIN. If you're new to bitcoin and don't have a wallet address yet, you can find free wallet providers at bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet. You will receive your bitcoins in your wallet within 1h after redeeming!
5 payment methods offer maximum flexibility
To make buying bitcoin as easy as possible for you, we offer multiple payment options:
- Sepa bank transfer. This is the standard bank transfer method in Europe. Sepa is available in the following 35 European countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. If you have an account with any bank in any one of these countries, you are able to make sepa payments. Sepa transfers are only in possible in Euros, but if your local currency is not Euro, banks will automatically transfer the amount, e.g., from CHF (swiss francs), GBP (British Pounds), or any other European currency.
- shopueberweisung.de. Shopueberweisung allows customers from Austria and Germany to pay fast and efficiently with their own online banking details, i.e., PIN (for online banking) and TAN (transaction number). Nearly all banks and TAN methods (SMS-TAN, Chip-TAN and iTAN) are supported.
- TrustPay. TrustPay is a popular online payment method in Northern and Eastern Europe. You can buy bitcoin with TrustPay in the following 16 European countries, supporting 10 different currencies: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Turkey. If you have online banking enabled with your bank, transfers will be instant, but you can still use it if not.
- Online Bank Transfer by skrill. Online Bank Transfer offers a convenient way to pay for your bitcoin order directly using your online banking details in Spain, France, and Italy.
- International bank transfer. If your bank is outside Europe, you can always initiate an international bank transfer (wire transfer) to us. As soon as we receive the full amount in the bank account, we will send your bitoin voucher to you.