Buy ripple at bit4coinThe easiest way to buy ripples
4 reasons to buy ripples at bit4coin
- 1. No account or registration necessary 📪❌
- At bit4coin you don't need to sign-up — you can buy your ripples easily without registration. You don't have to commit to anything, and don't need to remember a password: Only provide name, address and phone number, and select the amount you want to buy ripple for. Buy ripples as easily as buying anything online, for example a pizza!
- 2. Stable value until you use your ripples 💎
- You select the Euro amount you want to buy ripples for. Once we receive the payment, we send you a ripple voucher as SMS to your mobile phone. The good thing: Your order is fully protected from ripple exchange rate fluctuations until you redeem your voucher. We will always apply the current market exchange rate once you redeem your voucher. If you want your ripples fast, you can redeem immediately — but if you want your ripples later, your value will be stable. A €100 voucher is worth €100 until you redeem.
- 3. Transparent ripple exchange rate 📈
- The current ripple exchange rate is 1 XRP = €0.38. bit4coin's exchange rate is based on the euro market average ask rate provided by Bitstamp. This ensures you always get the latest, fair, and reliable ripple rate based on market average, no matter when you redeem your ripple voucher.
- 4. bit4coin is around since 2013 with more than 40,000 happy customers 💫
- When you buy your ripples, you want to make sure you use a trusted partner with experience in the market. bit4coin has started operations in 2013, launched by a team of professionals from banking, consulting, and IT. More than 40,000 customers are trusting bit4coin with their ripple purchases. Many of them have bought their first bitcoin ever here at bit4coin!
How does buying ripples work at bit4coin?
First, buy a ripple voucher:
- Select amount, enter your details and select payment method in the form above.
- Follow the steps to complete payment. For bank transfer methods (sepa and international), initate a transfer yourself at your bank, e.g., via online banking. We will provide you all necessary details (IBAN/account number, BIC/bank code/sort code and reference) once you complete the order. For the other methods, just follow the payment provider's instructions.
- As soon as we receive your payment, you will receive your voucher PIN via SMS to your phone, and you're all set!
Then, to obtain your ripples, go to redeem and enter your details, ripple wallet address, and voucher PIN. If you're new to ripple and don't have a wallet yet, we will explain to you where you can find a free wallet. You will receive your ripples in your wallet within 1h after redeeming!
5 payment methods offer maximum flexibility
To make buying ripple as easy as possible for you, we offer multiple payment options:
- Sepa bank transfer. This is the standard bank transfer method in Europe. Sepa is available in the following 35 European countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. If you have an account with any bank in any one of these countries, you are able to make sepa payments. Sepa transfers are only in possible in Euros, but if your local currency is not Euro, banks will automatically transfer the amount, e.g., from CHF (swiss francs), GBP (British Pounds), or any other European currency.
- shopueberweisung.de. Shopueberweisung allows customers from Austria and Germany to pay fast and efficiently with their own online banking details, i.e., PIN (for online banking) and TAN (transaction number). Nearly all banks and TAN methods (SMS-TAN, Chip-TAN and iTAN) are supported.
- TrustPay. TrustPay is a popular online payment method in Northern and Eastern Europe. You can buy ripple with TrustPay in the following 16 European countries, supporting 10 different currencies: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Turkey. If you have online banking enabled with your bank, transfers will be instant, but you can still use it if not.
- Online Bank Transfer by skrill. Online Bank Transfer offers a convenient way to pay for your ripple order directly using your online banking details in Spain, France, and Italy.
- International bank transfer. If your bank is outside Europe, you can always initiate an international bank transfer (wire transfer) to us. As soon as we receive the full amount in the bank account, we will send your bitoin voucher to you.